1. Please wash the hair at least once a week with warm water.
2. Please use quality shampoo & conditioner for washing(Sulfate free) .
3. NEVER sleep on wet hair. Make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed.
4. Please don't cut the weft which can cause shedding.
5. Make sure you brush your hair daily. Treat the extension hair like your own hair.
6. Don't spray your extensions with conditioners or any silicone based products as they can cause the braids to slip from the wefts.
7. When washing your hair, gently wash in one direction, not in circles or by bunching up in one area.
8. Another care of hair extensions involves not perming, coloring or applying any other chemical to your hair extensions on your own. You should consult your hairstylist for carrying out any such hairstyles and hair coloring activities.
9. Use of hair brush instead of a comb is highly recommended.
10. If the haie does not feel silky after water wash, It is highly recommended to put them in some good hair conditioner with oil for about 5-10 minutes. All hair need to be washed carefully. Also water should not be hot, only warm.
11. Let the hair naturally air dry, Do not use any hair dryer or direct sunlight to dry the hair.